Monday 7 October 2013

A pound for my sins, whatever they may be this time!

Yep, I still gained a pound at the weekend.  How I am ever going to sustain a weight is beyond me! I can consume around 1800calories whilst being active (not gym) and still gain?? I think I must be missing something.  As a guesstimate, my maintenance calories should be around 1890, no idea where I am going wrong, but I do know that my maintenance diet woes should keep this blog going well beyond getting married! 

I have no idea where I am aiming for weight wise, I like the idea of 133lbs (9.5 stone) but if I get ere and I'm still not happy then we will see, and on the flip side, if I am happy before I get there then I will stop. I think I am more interested in body fat than weight though, as this is a more defined measure of health in a way. 

Not got much to share today really, I'm so busy sorting stuff for the move and working that I don't have much time to think! I am in the process of ordering a load of Nakd bars online so that I can try the different flavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment