Thursday 3 October 2013

It's official

Weighed in at 140.8lbs once again, which I then translate into it being a genuine weight rather than a fluke!!  I get the feeling that the next stage in my weight loss is going to be tough! I don't know how much truth their is behind the shared 'knowledge' of well established weight being harder to shift! If it is true, then the next few pounds have been on for 50 of my life, so that's gonna hurt! I suspect it is in fact a load of rubbish, it's just the well established fat is there when you aren't a massive buffer so the weight loss is slower anyway as it takes more than just stopping eating crap to shift it.

Finally, the car has arrived.  What a palaver; it took the delivery guy an hour and a half to do a 20 min journey and all the phones were down at the dealership, so I had no idea what was going on.  Consequence of this being me tearing a strip of the delivery guy! I haven't been that fuming for such a long time, I forget how much I hate it!

Lunch today was amazing and came in at 154 calories!! This wasn't my intention and I made sure my breakfasts took up the difference! It was Ecuadorian organic king prawns with roasted veg.  I had a double dip banana smoothie and my normal toast etc before the gym.  I put plenty of oats in the smoothie to increase the calories












There we go, all stages! Look at those lovely prawns, fresh out the pan!! I had some cabbage too, forgot about that.  It was something with a fancy name, cabenero negra or something like that. I can't recommend these organic king prawns enough, they are taste amazing!

I also had my obligatory nakd cocoa bar to keep me going and then ended up buying another one in the supermarket on the way home because I found a diff flavour.  Cashew cookie, just cashew and dates. Mmmmmm

The gym today was a little fragmented, I didn't feel like killing the bike and then I just couldn't get comfy on anything.  Tried a couple of different types of cross trainers and I absolutely hate them!  Managed half an hour cardio in dribs and drabs though.  Finished off with some upper body and stretching. I can do 5 pull ups with a 10k assistance now, so near yet so far!!!

I am currently having a painful spell again, was alright all day and it has kicked in again tonight. All up my forearms and my knees, oh the infinite joy.  I have had a bath yl relax myself whilst Tom play on GTA 5, his latest obsession!  We all have them!

Lunch tomorrow looks utterly yummy yet again, more calorific than today though as there is a piece of salmon along with the veg.


Asparagus makes the cut yet again.  As this is fairly high calorie and I don't know what I will manage in the morning at the gym, depends on my pains, I need to watch my second breakfast so I am going to have egg whites and cottage cheese.  Seems like ages since I last had that!! 

Sleep hacking is still going well, I do keep getting a low level dull headache, but I think that is more to do with my hormones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment