Thursday 31 October 2013

Try something new

I stumbled upon something I haven't tried before, but I have always thought about trying.  Samphire.  I am having it tomorrow with beef tomatoes (my favourite tomatoes) courgette, asparagus, grilled salmon and possibly an avocado.  I wouldn't normally add the avocado when I have a lot of other things, but I have 3 that are about to go past it. I had one on toast as my breakfast and it was perfect!



Whilst having a mooch around Tesco, I found some different types of Rye bread too. The first one I am going to try has Quinoa and Amaranth.  In fact, it actually states is as Amaranth/Quinoa, so maybe they are one and the same!! Google...

It isnt the same thing, but is a grain.  I was trying to paste in the wiki description but this app would only post it randomly on the page!! 



Whilst queuing at Tesco I wondered about the people who operate the tills; do they gain some kind of insight into people from what they buy.  Are they able to easily work things out about the people they serve and their state of mind, their background etc? I think I would spend my time trying to work it out, but then I'm incredibly nosey!!

This was my trolley today, ignore the crappy bread; that's Sammy's! 



Ah, and the unhealthy crispbreads that I grabbed as I was running out of time in my lunch break and had nothing to put my salmon on.  I wonder how I would be judged?!

And finally

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment