Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 2 in the sleep hacker household

We are onto day 2 of the sleep hacking mission.  I am currently asleep for 10.30 and getting up at 5am everyday and so far so good.I feel a little bit shattered on and off throughout the day, but nothing major and it does pass. Plus, the extra stuff I can get done with the extra half an hour is only driving me to carry on with it!

PT session was good yesterday, I was a bit stiff but not too bad and martin gave me a load of new exercises to do.  My forearms are quite sore today though, it keeps feeling like someone is forcing their fingers in between the muscle fibres!  I think that is from the front squats as there is quite a bit of strain when holding the Olympic bar in front and forcing my elbows upwards.  I will be interested to look back through my blog posts too, to see if this pain coincides with the last time I got pain all over due to hormones.

I braved weigh in today, wasn't too bad, body fat was up by .2% but my weight was down by 3lbs.  My height wasn't the same as last time so that puts the percentages out.  Better than I thought though. Photos and measurements in the morning!

I've been looking for alternatives to my piece of toast that I have pre gym, I wanted something other than the bread that would keep me going.  I found some alternatives, but technically its still bread! I do like to mess though!


Sainsbury's FreeFrom bread and some other random rye bread that looked yummy.  The free from is only 85 calories per slice, but that's because they are tiny!!


There we go, toasted and ready to go! You can see my Nakd cocoa delight bat in the background too.  This is my snack for the day, I made some of my own but they just don't save enough money to make it worth while, they take quite a while too and everything is really hard to clean afterwards! 

Smashed the bike at the gun today, only did 30 mins, but 10 mins of that was standing and it killed me!! Spent 45 mins stretching off afterwards and felt great.  It is now 8pm and I have got to add the finishing touches to the soup that tom has just made and I need to empty out my car, I pick up my new one tomorrow !! Woooo. 

Let's see if I have managed to get my weight back down to it's lowest again tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment