Wednesday 2 October 2013

Well, that didn't quite go to plan

Went to pick up my new car tonight, did all the handover etc and came to drive away in it and its engine wasn't idling properly. I have had to leave it behind to be looked at tomorrow, little bit gutted but it looks amazing!!

I weighed in at a mere 140.8 lbs this morning, almost the lightest I have been in my adult life! So chuffed, as much as I bitch and moan, I have to agree that every so often you have to have some time off! I just did some walking on the treadmill this morning and some stretching as I had really bad stomach pains, these have grumbled on throughout the day on and off.  Could be anything with me, it doesn't take a lot to set me off!

Have done my weight loss pics, going to put them on here as well as stats page so they don't get missed




These are all 1st pic Jan (apart from back which is August) 2nd pic Sept and 3rd pic this time. 

I have lost this month:

Hips - 1 inch
Waist - 1 inch
Thigh - 1/2 inch
Bicep - 1/4 inch 

Pretty chuffed with that. I can see a huge difference on my sub scapula fat just from last month and I'm sure its all the stretching that Martin has had me doing, freeing up my shoulder blades and working them properly! 

Another one of my mates told me that Tom and I are what has motivated him to get fitter and slimmer! That's my 3rd fitsporation achievement, I'm made up! I feel really proud of what we have both achieved!! 

Sleep hacking is still going well, feel alert and switched on most of the day too, feeling positive about this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment