Tuesday 15 October 2013

Cardio is back

Back on it this morning, I did 30 mins on the bike and it was hard.  My quads are really quite tight from yesterdays PT as it is. My weight had stuck at 141.6 over the weekend, whilst that isn't where I want it to be, its better than I thought.

Bit out of sync with the food this week from moving house, and I seem to have got bored of smoothies.  I really like having my Rye bread for breakfast and then have my stir fried veggies as second breakfast.  I have been using 30g of low fat Philadelphia mixed in at the end and a load of mustard seeds.  I'm pretty sure the philly isn't great for me but there you go!!

I couldn't be bothered thinking about my lunch last night, so I ended up chucking some quinoa and peppers in and then I went and bought some brown shrimp to go with it. Was unexpectedly yummy!!

My latest fad is the Nakd bars, as a bonus, I have found a range of them that are even lower in calories than the others.  I also tried some of the other flavours, Pecan Pie and Berry something or other are really quite gross.  The Ginger Bread one is absolutely amazing!!


This one is quite high in calories, but then I found Cocoa Loco, this little beauty is only 100 calories and again, no refined sugar.


We're all settled into The West Wing pretty much now, its even actually quite warm.... At the minute! 

Dad has wall mounted the shoes that Tom had powder coated for me.  They are from my beautiful Glen Woody, who I lost last year and one of his shoes was used to make my engagement ring.  I'm pretty sure I would have mentioned this already, but you can never be too sure with me!!

And here is the big man they belonged to



No comments:

Post a Comment