Monday 18 November 2013

A quiet one today

Due to my back/pelvis still giving me hell, I had to take it easy in the gym today. Normally I would've been doing my cardio, but the impact of just walking is a little too painful so I spent the whole time stretching and manipulating and foam rollering!! It felt pretty good actually, doesn't feel brilliant now but it's not horrific. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think riding when it's sore does me any favours, so I will have to work them from the ground for the next few days. Tom tried massaging it last night, but where it hurts the most is all bone, so not sure what's going on there at all, maybe it's the ligaments.  I have my appointment on Wednesday anyway so we will see.

Really tasty lunch today. Organic king prawns, black eyed beans and sweet corn with garlic, ginger and lemon. Super tasty and under 400 calories, just about managed to get a shot of it before I scoffed the lot! I am having a push to really rain my eating back in and stick to 1200 through the week whilst I'm hurt, see if I can stop being so starving through the day again! Really helps when I'm preaching to everyone else as it makes me reassess what I'm eating too!

No comments:

Post a Comment