Saturday 9 November 2013

I need to have a word with myself!

I am letting myself get into bad habits at work and I need to stop it.  It's so difficult though, there is literally crap food there every single day! Tbf, Friday was my own fault as I bought all the goodies in to help raise money for children in need, it isn't until next week, but the BearFaced campaign was on the Friday.


I took another comparisson pic from my stretching, I think you can definitely see an improvement now.  The top one is the latest



We went shopping this morning and I have purchased another size 8 item, this time it isn't sports kit either, its a pair of shorts from River Island! I never thought for one second I would get down to comfortably fit in a size 8 when I started this quest!!  

Tom and I went to the gym this morning before we went shopping, it was good for him to get the opportunity for a change rather than just the daily cardio he gets from his ride to and from work.

A couple of nice little shots from my afternoon at the horses

No comments:

Post a Comment