Tuesday 12 November 2013

I've found a new toy!

Well, its not really a new toy, its the cable machine and I have found a new routine on it. I decided to actually look at the routines printed on the machine itself and there is one for the trunk. I did this and a few other abdominal exercises as my workout this morning and if I'm not in agony tomorrow, then I am going to be a little disappointed!!

I have a sort of bruising pain on my knees today, I do get it sometimes and its definitely tension higher up in my legs and that causes something to pull on the inside of my knee cap.  This is the only pain related to my knees that I can feel when I actually touch it, it doesn't happen very often and it isn't horribly painful, its more annoying than anything else!

Yummy lunch today, I had salmon with garlic wild mushrooms, leeks with philly and pepper and avocado. I haven't got a picture though as the kitchen is FULL, everyone thinks I'm obsessed enough already so that wouldn't have helped!!

We went to a concert on Sunday, my friend Nic plays in a band (http://www.wernethconcertband.org.uk) and she is also a composer.  Her latest piece was being played as part of the concert, it was a great afternoon and her piece was fantastic. Its incredible what talent people posses and you never really appreciate it until it is possessed by someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment