Wednesday 6 November 2013

Today is a good day!

It started with the scales teasing me, they hovered between 138.9 and 140 but stopped on 140. Progress though!!

I then did a great hour of cardio on the treadmill, I have blistered the under side of my heels though as I had that much of a stomp on.  And my stretching was bloomin brilliant. I am only a hairs breath away from straightening my legs with my palms flat on the floor just in front of my feet. 

It only takes a day like this every so often to make it all worth while!  Its not often I am that pain free either, it just makes me more determined to push on with my stretching too.

I have been making an effort when I am on the treadmill to watch the way I walk. I can see my reflection in the windows now its dark so I can see how close my legs move to each other.  I have been making an effort to bring them out a bit so that I don't almost kick myself on every stride, its amazing the difference it makes to the pain in my legs, its immediately almost totally gone from the start.  I am wondering if that's why I have blisters actually, my strike point of my foot will be different so it will be an area of skin that isn't used to being battered.  My feet are also really pathetic and blister with the slightest change of anything!

Lunch today is super yummy! I have a cauliflower and parsnip soup base (which comes in at a whopping 80 calories, or there about!) I have added some quinoa and the Dal and curried chickpeas I still had left.  Really tasty!! I don't have a pic as it really doesn't look appetising, you will have to take my word on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment