Sunday 17 November 2013

Damned pelvis

The pain I had a couple of weeks back has come back in anger, I think it was from the running I did on the treadmill on Friday. It is exceptionally painful when I stand up straight or try and carry anything with a bit of weight behind it.  I have a chiropractor appointment on Wednesday anyway so I am sure he will sort it.  Its a horrible pain, it shoots all round my left side and into my groin, not nice at all and wears me down by the end of the day. Anti-inflammatories don't really touch it and the only thing that eases it is to go to bed!

The good thing is that it doesn't hurt too much when riding. Whether it makes it worse is debatable! Its going to have quite and impact on what I can do next week that's for sure. Oh well, it's not like I haven't been here a million times before and come out the other side.

The thought of Christmas and all the calories I will be consuming has been playing on my mind a lot and Tom and I have decided that we will only drink when we are actually out rather than when we are eating meals at home, it'll help anyway.

I've been thinking about how to start with the guys from work and I am going to get them to do a food diary for the week.  I want them to eat as they normally do and make a note of all of it.  This is for a number of reason, I want to get to know what they like and what sort of foods they rely on, and I also want to know what sort of calorie intake they are currently on.  I also want them to go and buy some food scales, go and get their weight and body fat done on one of the boots machines and take measurements and photos.  This gives me some time to work out the sort of meal suggestions I want to give to them. 

I drove over to Urmston this afternoon with Millie, I went out hacking (riding), with Helen from work.  Had a great afternoon and Mills was a really good girl, I am struggling quite a lot with my back now though!! Damn it.  I also nearly bought us home another little puppy dog, it decided to adopt me and the horsebox

No comments:

Post a Comment