Tuesday 12 November 2013

I don't think I need to worry...

..about being sore tomorrow, its kicking in already! My upper abdominals are really quite tender and I can feel tightness building up in my intercostal's too!! I am going to guess that my lower abs will be sore in the morning and I could really do with feeling it in my love handles, as this seems to be the hardest place for me to engage and tone but I could feel it when I was executing some of the moves on the cable machine, so here's hoping! Getting out of bed is going to be fun at the very least.

I have been struggling with a low level headache for the last couple of days, not sure if it is hormones or my neck causing it.  I do get it sometimes but I'm never quite sure what causes it, not sore enough to stop me doing things but enough to annoy!!

It was lovely riding tonight, the moon was really bright and the air was really still.  Its one of my favourite times to ride in the colder, darker months of the year, there is something really quite relaxing about it.  Lara's leg seems to have coped with her work on Sunday, so worked her again tonight and hopefully she is good to get back into it, I'm missing having a horse to jump, especially after getting so into it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment