Tuesday 5 November 2013

Gungo Peas!

My latest discovery at the local Tesco! They're really tasty and cook incredibly well in the pressure cooker, the best results of all so far.  The Tesco near where I work is brilliant, there are a lot of different cultures living in the area, so they stock items that are popular all over the world and you generally wouldn't see in other Tesco's.  Ignorantly, I'm not sure what area of the world these are popular in I'm afraid, but they are very tasty so I can see why!

This mornings gym session was incredibly frustrating, I really wanted to do an abs focused yoga routine but only remembered that I needed to download that specific routine, when I got to the gym. Well, after 30mins downloading, the install failed.  It turns out that it needs WiFi to install rather than plain old 3g.  So I had to improvise, felt pretty good though, much more free through my lower back, but I still need to contact David and keep forgetting!!

I was in an horrific mood yesterday afternoon and it didn't improve when I got to the horses as Lara's leg has swollen back up following me starting to being her back into work after her month rest that I decided on, due to the leg swelling and not improving. Quite gutted, it has been stable for the last 2 weeks and she felt fantastic when I worked her on Sunday, totally sound (not limping) and really keen.  Fingers crossed its coincidental and she is OK today. I did so little with her on Sunday, so if it is a direct result of that then this does not look promising.  I won't get any chance between now and the new year to compete anyway, but I wanted to get her back fit so she was ready in Jan.

I do also think it is the lovely, lovely curse of female hormones.  Drives me mad that I can't control this aspect of my life, I wish it was as easy as identifying it and dealing with it.  I feel somewhat better today, but it is still brewing away in the background!!

Its also not helping that I feel like I am still stuck, I have a right little pot belly that I just can't shift and the inside of my thighs seem to have ground to a halt as far as sculpted improvement goes.  I don't want to get hung up on things, but these are the area that I really need to get a grip of and everything just seems to have stopped, right before December too which is a killer month.  My birthday is the first weekend and then it all goes down hill from then on! 

The quest to not cross my legs all the time is still under way and proving to be incredibly difficult!! I am determined to crack it though. 


Lunch today; the aforementioned Gungo Peas, leek, asparagus, curly kale and salmon. Pretty tasty if I do say so myself, missing my normal garlic overload though.


No comments:

Post a Comment