Friday 15 November 2013

The challenge is on!!!

There are 2 guys in the new office I work at and they both struggle terrible with indigestion. So much that they are on proton pump inhibitors every day and Mark went for a gastroscopy the other day and he choked so much that he burst blood vessels in his eyes! So today, I laid down the challenge that I could rid them of their issues but they would have to restrict their calorie intake, stop drinking and I will in turn give them meal ideas and plans.  Amazingly, they are both really up for it! No pressure there for me, should be a nice little challenge if they will keep it up. What's an even bigger challenge is that they are both mobile engineers, so it will ask take quite a bit of planning!

Went to see one of my mates tonight, she's a PT and loves her hardcore fitness, the type I love but can't do as it just breaks me!  She completed tough mudder in October and is now into her next challenge of crossfit.  She had hired herself a nutritionist which I am extremely interested in noseying in on! Obviously, her regime will be super intensive so high energy and protein, I am just really interested in everything like that. She wants to be totally ripped and I know her well enough to know she will achieve it!

Totally wrecked my back in the gym this morning! I felt great when I was there and I can really see the difference with my ankle strength now. I was on the treadmill for an hour and decided that I would do 10 mins of running, on my toes and only on 8.5. My calves were more than happy with themselves, but my back isn't in the last bit amused! Bloody thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment