Sunday 3 November 2013

All get good intentions

Totally went to pot last night, I think I may have eaten my own weight in mini bruschetta, swiftly followed by a decent helping of chilli.  As if that wasn't enough, I had a slice of pavlova, a load of spiced fruits with Greek yogurt and chocolate mousse!! Shocking!!

We went out riding this morning and it was freezing, we are just over half way into autumn and I'm struggling to stay warm, we got soaked which didn't help.  I have noticed a distinct difference in my ability to stay warm don't losing weight, it's never been on the top of my list of skills, but it is markedly changed this year.

We are of to meet Holly and Keith (Tom's sister and brother in law) in a few mins for lunch, we are going to the local pub that has just been refurbished, I have pre checked the menu and there are plenty of diet friendly options that I can go for.

I have also spent the majority of the morning since getting back, making the Tarka Dal and curried chickpeas.  The chickpeas are incredible, I'm not convinced about the Dal, I think it may be one that improves when it had been cooked for a while.  I think it might be a little to hot for me too, but I think I just need to man up!

No comments:

Post a Comment