Sunday 3 November 2013

Brrrr

-2 degrees centigrade.. And so it begins! I even had a little bit of ice on the windscreen, today I will be stocking up on winter car kit.  I just don't have time to be waiting for my car to defrost in a morning, and whilst we do live in the middle of nowhere, I just hate leaving my car unattended whilst it defrosts.  I know it only takes a few minutes, but every second counts in a morning for me.

I feel utterly shattered today, not a good sign for a Monday by any stretch!! May have to be an early night tonight, which is a shame as one of my favourite series has started again, Ripper Street, that is on at 9! But the joys of on demand will help me out! We aren't big into series as they feel like a burden when you have to watch every week, not a commitment we like to have!

I have been getting a very strange sensation in my left foot, I have had it once before but can't remember which foot it was. I am attributing it to a trapped nerve somewhere, it feels like there is a really cold draft blowing on one isolated area, the fact that it's the underside of my foot that has shoes and socks on, makes me positive it isn't simply a draft! Must call David today!

Currently on the treadmill, feel pretty good. The pelvis isn't particularly sore, I just feel tight all around that area. I was thinking of doing an hour on here then some stretching, I think I will just do half an hour and then get onto the stretching instead.

Weight hasn't really been affected by my bad night on Saturday, just goes to show how much worse it is when you add drink into the equation! But I know that anyway!!! I weigh 141.2 today and this is what my weight fluctuates around at the moment, as you all know, I would love to break 140 before Xmas, just don't see it happening, so not going to obsess over it, just going to focus on my stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment