Thursday 14 November 2013

Upper abdominal cramp

Is not a pleasant experience! My abs are still sore from the workout I did,  I was doing upper body today so thought I would be ok, but I wasn't! I went to do some drop downs ( not sure what they are actually called, reverse pull ups basically) and my upper and cramped up. It felt like a Chinese burn!

Other than that though, had a great upper body workout and I haven't done one for ages, so that was good.

Yesterday was legs day, I'm always fairly wary of pushing those days as I am so scared of knackering my knees all the time. I still had a good workout, I just need to build up the strength more and stabilise the legs in general.

I am still working on getting my mind set out of weight loss.  As much as I do still want to lose fat, I need to take a fresh outlook on myself. Tom said this a while ago, he needed to stop viewing himself as a fat man who had lost loads of weight and start viewing himself as a slim man who wants to work on certain areas. I definitely need to take a leaf out of his book and dencasext! I am now a slim woman who wants to tone certain areas of her body!! I just love seeing that weight go off the scales!! At least what it proves is that I am finding it easy to maintain my weight, which I was fairly concerned about.

Everything is starting to become incredibly painful, DOMS is kicking in in super style!! I have had a dreadful afternoon, the cravings for unhealthy food have been almost unbearable!! I haven't had cravings like that for such a long time, just goes to show it really doesn't take long to get back into bad habits and I hate it!!!

Tom made an amazing tea tonight, mum has dug out an old recipe book she has for vegetarian meals and this was one of them, with some of the usual Tom tweaking. It's inspired by a Russian dish, the none vegetarian option has fish in it. It's called Kulbyaka and is basically rice, mushrooms and egg encased in filo pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment